We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Communications team. This role will be responsible for owning the content strategy and execution of all learner/alumni/referral campaigns. In addition to this, the role will also ensure all communication collateral executed by the overall team is aligned to brand tonality and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Produce well-researched content for multiple platforms such as website, email, social media, and blogs
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability
- Responsible for generating ideas for new content types and creating articles or copies before publication.
- Take complex ideas and concepts and translate them to relatable and actionable copy for target audiences
- Work with the Communications team on the content strategy, maintaining editorial calendar and delivering on time
- Experience: 1-4 years
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill. An ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer who will draft compelling, dynamic content that captures the attention and interest of our target audiences
- Ability to write both long-format content and short, snappy copies
- Proven experience of technical editing/writing in a similar role.
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Mindset for generating ideas and copy that persuades customers to act in the desired manner
Qualification – B.A or M.A. (English) / (Journalism & Mass Communication)
Years of Exp – 1-4 years